Glenn here to share a bit of where Idea Sponge gets it's passion. This page may be considered by some to contain some pretty bold content. It isn't often that a company sticks it's neck out to express the things that are most important to it, besides it's bottom line. Before we continue let it be known that most of these views are the personal opinions of myself, Glenn Barres, Jr, (President and founder of Idea Sponge), but some of them are also shared by other team members.
- Physical - Being free to live, to not have to look over your shoulder all the time, to feeling welcomed. Being free to move about at whatever pace your mood drives you. It is good to be free in this sense, but we should all still respect the physical spaces, and paces of others.
- Spiritual - Being free to love, to laugh, to worship, praise, or harmonize. Being free to letting your inner child run unbound and going through life having fun and imagining things yet tangible. Not prejudging people based on skin, or creed, or dress, or culture. Again though, we must always be aware of the freedoms that other people share even if it is different from our own, as long as no living creature, be they human, animal, or anything in between, is being harmed in the expressions of that freedom.
- Financial - This is a big one. Having physical freedom and spiritual freedoms are a must have in life, even with out financial freedom, happiness can be obtained through physical and spiritual freedom. But with financial freedom we are able to enjoy the first two to the fullest. Financial freedom does not nessecarily mean great riches or monetary wealth in any way. True Financial freedom is being able to prosper mentally, physically, and spirtually without the need of a monetary system.
- Fairness - In looking at the world today I see a lot of imbalance. Idea Sponge hopes to correct some of that. When people put in their all, they should be properly compensated for it. That is why nearly all of the services and products that Idea Sponge develops will have a reward system in place to make sure that the efforts from those that assist in the provision and/or growth of that product or service, are fully recognized. Idea Sponge has to grow, but we aren't in this for the money, we are in this to make a difference.
- Knowledge - As the saying goes, knowledge is power, and to us that rings very true. The more you know, the better educated your decisions become and usually, the fewer mistakes you make. That is why Idea Sponge is fully dedicated to the pursuit, and sharing of knowledge. We always strive to keep our clients informed. One of our first approaches when getting into a new project is to find out how to deliver a solution as cheap as possible while not sacrificing quality. We often present multiple options to new clients explaining the pros and cons of each choice, and helping them make an informed decision. We are like that lizard company but for the web.
- Kindness - Kindness is far from a weakness as some have said. It takes far more effort to think of others before yourself, and to act on it even more so. This world needs more kindness and a lot less greed. This is why Idea Sponge is committed to helping many good causes, foreign and domestic. For more information visit our Causes page.
- Fun - Last but most certainly not least, is Fun. We feel that life is so much better when it is fun. It is good to laugh, and laugh often. Though we take our jobs very seriously, it is important to make sure that what we do is an enjoyment and we share that with our clients by striving to make the whole processes, from sales to development, to delivery and customer service, as effortless as possible.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know more about us.
Glenn Barres, Jr
President - Idea Sponge, Inc.